Monday 11 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Calming down my hyper son

I've been putting Whisper essential oil blend on my 8 yr old son, Marshall, at night and he's out within 30 min! Even at 8:30-9:00! There were nights he was up until 11:00, unable to settle down and sleep. I put a drop on each temple, on his neck, his wrists, and under his nose. 
I'm very grateful for this discovery as PCB, InTune, Serenity, etc. seemed to have no effect on him.
The method I used to choose Whisper was recommended by a friend of mine.  She suggested letting him smell each oil until we came across one that he really liked. When he smelled Whisper, he said, "ahhhhhhh...." and flopped back on my bed.  I thought, "Oh yes!  That's the effect we want!"  :)
Next experiment, a few drops during the day to help him calm down.

Riki L. Evans, B. Msc.
Radiant Living LLC

Spice Up Your Love Life ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment