Saturday 31 March 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: doterra lotus diffuser

I don't know if it helped the original poster, but it helped me.  I added the Aroma Ace to my order last night, but now will be taking it off.  You made some really good points, and I will stick with my Lotus's.  Thanks a bunch.
 
 
Suzy 
www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
 
 
 
 


From: brenda <bturbomom@yahoo.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 10:15 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: doterra lotus diffuser

Actually the lotus is not fragile in a sense.  If you knock it over,
just pick it up and put your water and oils back in and you are ready
to go.  the aroma ace tells you if you knock it over it could ruin the
pump.  That would be a whole lot more fragile to me.  !!  You could
ruin your pump if you knock it over with the oils on it.  Also, they
do different things.  The ace gets the odor out but it will not ionize
the water and the molecules like the lotus does.  If the light bothers
you, turn it backwards helps.  so, from a medicinal stand point the
lotus is by far superior.  The aroma ace also uses a LOT more oil.
The lotus shuts off after an hour but it only takes 2 drops!  If you
are mixing oils, in the lotus you put two drops onguard, 2 drops
breathe, 2 drops lime(whatever oils just an example) if you are using
the aroma ace you have to mix them and then keep track of the mixtures
and then I had a lot more waste because you can't just put 6 drops in
the bottom (not enough to suck up into the tube, you kknow, like when
you get the bottom of your hairspray or something, you have to have
more in the bottom than is necessary because the last few drops don't
get up in there???)  The aroma ace is louder, I move my lotus
everywhere and take it to several classes a week and travel with it
because of my sons respiratory issues and I have two and have not
broken one of them in almost a year and a half.  very hearty to me.
Also, you can get a case for them to travel wtih and take back and
forth to classes to protect them and it comes in five colors at
www.myoilbusiness.com.  Hope this helps.

On Mar 29, 11:49 pm, Ginny Eiseman <gi...@kpunet.net> wrote:
> I think they are a little more fragile than the Ace. They are great if
> you are just going to have one in a spot and not move it. I have one in
> my living room and I love it. I think it goes through a lot less oils
> than the Ace. Because of the water if you have little kids and big dogs
> be careful where you place it.
> gin
>
>
>
> >> I am looking at purchasing the doterra lotus diffuser, can anyone who personally owns this diffuser tell the pros and cons
>
> >> Thanks Shanna

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment