Friday 30 March 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Mixing Oils

Hi,
I'd love a copy also!  Can you please post to site?
Thanks,
Beatrice

On Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:15:44 AM UTC-5, Sassy girl wrote:
Hi Pat,
Just wondering.....were you able to get this out to anyone? Is there a
chance you'd be able to paste it to this thread????? That way you wont
have to send it to all of us! I hope so, as I'd really like to learn
this art and pass it onto my people. Thank you  =0)

On Mar 28, 11:10 pm, Kris <krazykr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like a copy of all of this information too please!!!! Someone
> please send it to me at: krazykr...@gmail.com!!! Thanks so much!!!!
>
> Kris
>
> On Mar 21, 2:46 pm, Tracey Hocevar <traceyhoce...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > If any of you received this info I would LOVE to have a copy. Would
> > any of you be willing to email it to me?  Thank you!!!
> > traceyhoce...@yahoo.com
>
> > On Feb 3, 2:16 pm, Lady Linda <l...@manx.net> wrote:
>
> > > Pat, I know you are getting loads of replies on this subject but would
> > > you include me on receiving the info as well please?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment