Friday 30 March 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Diffuser from My Oil Business

I know someone who got one at the local Meijer store. The reservoir
holds a whole lot more water than the Lotus, so it really watered down
the oils and you could barely detect them in the air. So after some
experimenting (and seeing how my Lotus operated) my friend uses it
much like the Lotus in terms of much less water and 3-6 drops of oil,
and she's pretty happy with it now.

On Mar 29, 11:50 pm, KaT <kathy.alldre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just saw that myoilbusiness.com is offering a new diffuser for $49!
> I wish we could earn points for purchasing this one. I want to hear
> reviews. Anyone used this diffuser before?
>
> Pearlessence Spa Mist Diffuser -http://www.myoilbusiness.com/Pearlessence-Spa-Mist-Diffuser_p_599.html

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment