Friday 30 March 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: sarcoidosis

I have a friend who has this and she used a combo of oregano and
onguard and mayb franki plus drank lemon water...she is a lot better
but has many other health issues as well...she used the hot oils in a
detox bath w/epsom salts and noticed a significant difference within 2
weeks:) Not sure if it was the sarcoidosis that was specifically
helped or the other issues.

My thoughts are that it's an auto-immune & inflammatory disease so
anything we would do for other auto-immune disorders would be worth a
try if it were me. I have Fibromyalgia and a few other issues and I
think doing Gx and Zendocrine cleanses have helped me a lot along with
Franki and a lot of the other oils...also can't say enough about the
LLV supplements...I think we have the best out there! Love them and
don't want to be without them:)

On Mar 30, 2:09 pm, Wendy Starley <wendystar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone had a treatment using doterra for Sarcoidosis

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment