Saturday 31 March 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: doterra lotus diffuser

We have had our lotus not quite three years. I have loved it. I admit
it would be nice to be able to turn the light off at night. Even so we
use it all the time!

Awhile back there were a bunch of posts from people who were having
issues with their diffusers. Made it sound like the diffusers were
very fragile. Maybe we are just blessed, but our diffuser has be
knocked over SO many times and I have never cleaned it (I keep meaning
to remedy that). It is still going strong. We use it on a daily basis
and most nights as well.

I personally, have yet to find another diffuser that looks better to
me. My only regret is that we only have one : )

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment