Saturday 31 March 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: kidney transplant

Pat, thank you so much. Now, the basil and marjoram is for the heart,
also is there something she could use (maybe rub lemongrass) on her
heart area to keep the calcification down? Maybe not have as many
open heart surgeries if they could get that down? Also, what would
the balance do for her kidneys? (am I not as good as some of you on
here about knowing what for what!! Some day!) Also, after she has
been on the LLV for about a month, (full dose) would it be too much do
you think to do zendocrine capsules? and also zendocrine oil? At
which point would she bring either of those into the picture? Or, not
at all.


On Mar 30, 4:48 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Wow, this is a lot of great information and what a challenge she is faced
> with.
> The only thing I can do is make suggestions and thank you for a complete
> explanation
> of her situation. It helps us be more intuitive.
>
> You are so correct in your suggestions and may I please add a couple, I
> will be repeating
> some of your thoughts so bear with me.
>
>    - For sure start the LLV, just don't take all of them at the beginning,
>    start out with just one of each and then add one more of each every 4th day
>    until you are taking all of them. If she has any issues while doing this
>    just take what works best for her.
>    - I would have her start taking a capsule filled with equal amounts of
>    Basil and Marjoram (build a healthy heart)
>    - Begin a regiment of Frankincense, Balance and lemongrass on the bottom
>    of her feet (arch area) twice daily.
>
> I would be careful about a cleanse yet, let her get used to the LLV and the
> other oils first. I would strongly recommend water with lemon. I know she
> can't drink a lot and compromise the kidneys, but whatever she can do will
> help. The lemon will help flush toxins also.
>
> Let us know how she does.
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 5:35 PM, brenda <bturbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hi there.  I have a friend who called me from another state and has
> > the following situation and is waiting for a reply whether the oils
> > could possibly help or reverse this or are they just too late. Here is
> > the history:  Pat, please chime in here, this one is above me.  I am
> > trying to get a hold of Dr. Hill but that seems to be iimpossible.
> > Can't even get his assistants yet, but I know they have a million
> > people they are working with and I know how hard it is to get
> > through.  They are very busy so I will ask this here.
> > this situation is for an 18 year old.  She had congenital heart issues
> > and they have had to restructure her heart.  She has donor parts and
> > foreign pieces and therefore has ALWAYS another surgery looming.
> > Because she has foreign pieces in her heart, they calcify, which then
> > leads to decreased blood flow, which when it builds up, means another
> > surgery to remove it.  she had open heart surgery in July (her fourth
> > open heart surgery)  It caused her to have 5 cardiac arrests.  which
> > in turn damaaged her kidneys.  there was no blood flow during this
> > time and so her filters are damaged and there is no filtering taking
> > toxins out of her blood.  she is scheduled to go in to do tests and
> > get started for a kidney transplant in about 4 weeks.  She has been on
> > dialysis since July.  But she does create urine.
> > My thoughts were the LLV, frankincense, lemon in her water, lemongrass
> > topically, and the zendocrine.  But, I am not sure this would be
> > correct (However, I know we would have to go slow so as not to detox.
> > Start out slow and then build, not all at once. )  I just don't know
> > if this is a good protocol, or if there is any chance she could
> > reverse this, or are the oils just going to make her "more
> > comfortable" but no reversing this?
>
> > I need to be honest with her and I know I told her we can't make
> > claims, but is there even much of a chance?  Also, I need information
> > on this whole kidney thing, but now that I think about it, is there an
> > oil she could rub over the heart area that would decrease the
> > calcification  on the foreign pieces and therefore maybe decrease the
> > need for open heart surgeries or slow it down?
> > Separate issues I know.  Thank you in advance.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment