Friday 30 March 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: severe constipation

I have tried the Slim and Sassy twice (did another post on it) and
both times got quite ill. I am realizing that after years of abusing
my body, I need to do a complete cleanse.
However, due to my work schedule, it is going to have to wait until I
have more than a couple days off in a row. I have a feeling I'm going
to need to be at home for a few days. Has anyone had any luck using
the marjoram and lemon as everythingessentialme.com suggest?


On Mar 30, 12:51 pm, Rochelle Kiggins <rochelle.kigg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I had IBS and/or severe constipation for years - mine was one or the other
> all the time.  Here is what (unintentionally) worked for me - I say
> unintentionally because it was not what I was trying to work on but came
> as a side benefit.
>
> Slim & Sassy - took away the sudden severe diarhhea episodes
> GX Assist - about 3 days into my first cleanse, my system COMPLETELY
> cleared out - as in 'I didn't know my body could hold that much waste'
>
> and, I've never been the same since - but in a good way!!
>
> Now, as long as I keep my diet clean - no whites (sugar, flour, rice), no
> potatoes, no pasta, no artificial sweetner (except stevia) - and plenty of
> water, everything is great and I'll have a bm every morning and within 1 hr
> of my meals through the day.  Maybe TMI, but this is how our system is
> suppose to work.  This has helped so many other things in my body get back
> to where they're suppose to be also - including my hormones getting back in
> balance.
>
> Rochelle
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:50 AM, susieq <susanl1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have irritable bowel syndrome.  But my symptoms don't go from normal
> > to diarrhea.  They go from normal to severe constipation.  In the past
> > there have been times when I haven't had a bowel movement for two
> > weeks.  I have tried stool softeners, laxatives, enemas with no
> > relief.  I have to just stop eating except liquids for a few days and
> > then everything gets moving again.  This time I decided to try oils.
> > I have been taking onguard and oregano for flu-like symptoms for the
> > past 2 days.  Since last night I have been taking 6 drops marjoran 4
> > drops lemon in one capsule with 6 drops digestzen and 3-4 drops
> > peppermint in another capsule.  This makes me feel less bloated but
> > nothing more.  How often can I take these and does anyone have any
> > other ideas?
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment