Friday 30 March 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: severe constipation

I also need to add that I went to the doctor this morning to get a
note excusing me from work while I'm sick. I have never had high
blood pressure even when I'm sick. But today it was 160 over 94. It
is probably because I'm sick. But I'm wondering if I'm taking too
many oils too fast .

On Mar 30, 11:50 am, susieq <susanl1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have irritable bowel syndrome.  But my symptoms don't go from normal
> to diarrhea.  They go from normal to severe constipation.  In the past
> there have been times when I haven't had a bowel movement for two
> weeks.  I have tried stool softeners, laxatives, enemas with no
> relief.  I have to just stop eating except liquids for a few days and
> then everything gets moving again.  This time I decided to try oils.
> I have been taking onguard and oregano for flu-like symptoms for the
> past 2 days.  Since last night I have been taking 6 drops marjoran 4
> drops lemon in one capsule with 6 drops digestzen and 3-4 drops
> peppermint in another capsule.  This makes me feel less bloated but
> nothing more.  How often can I take these and does anyone have any
> other ideas?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment