Tuesday 29 November 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] IPC dynamics

Here is a rough draft that I've been working on. An input is welcome - gin

It happens to everyone, someone they have been talking to or sharing doTerra signs up with someone else.


I think there can be lots of reasons why it happens, the person isn't ready to commit but is later and someone else is just there at the right time, they find out someone else is in doTerra and they have more of a connection with them and choose them, or someone else simply asks.
In my experience the best way to avoid having it happen is to ask for the enrollment every time. We all know when they say they are not ready to keep following up and asking, that is no secret. Alternatively, you can be up front and explain how it works, that this is a commission based business and that when they are ready to enroll you hope they will chose you and in the mean time you are available to help them will all their orders.
I think we have to remember that it is ultimately customer’s choice who they sign up with and who gets the commissions.
Personally I think it all equals out and while you might lose some you might sign up someone that someone else has tried to work with. Instead of focusing on the ones that got away, look forward.
I don't want you to get the impression that I think we should poach on other people's leads, I don't think that at all. I have stepped back when I've heard that they've worked with someone else. I have even gone so far to ask someone if they'd like to sign up under someone else when I've discovered they've talked to someone else. I will say, in that case, and every single time I would sign them up, fill out the paperwork and either call my upline or the other person for their IPC# because I don't believe it letting a sale get away, even if I don't get credit for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment