Tuesday 29 November 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Fibromyalgia?

What is Symphony of Cells tech??? Is there a place I can go read about
it? Thanks!:)

On Nov 29, 4:34 pm, Becky Riding <beckers197...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My own personal experience with my Fibromyalgia.
> I have been suffering from Fibro for about 10 years, with a formal
> diagnosis made about 5 years ago.
> When I found doTERRA in July I immediately started on the LLV and quit
> drinking Diet Coke (I was drinking about a 12 pack a week). Once I got
> through the caffeine withdrawal (the dang headache lasted about 3 days)  I
> started feeling much better. My energy was coming back, and I just felt
> better about life. The Fibro pains were fading, but I was still waking up
> pretty achy in the mornings. I went on and extended vacation and about 3
> weeks in I missed about 5 days of my LLV and started REALLY feeling it. I
> hurt everywhere and was miserable. As soon as I started taking my LLV
> regularly I started feeling much better.
> When I returned home after the 5 week vacation I was fortunate enough to
> learn the Symphony of the Cells technique created by Boyd Truman. I had the
> inflammatory massage done. The next morning was the first time in YEARS
> that I did not wake up hurting anywhere.
>  I LOVE doTERRA.
> Becky Riding
>
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > wrote:
> > The beauty of the oils, is their ability to work according to the
> > individual. What works for some will not always work for others. This is
> > where the muscle testing comes in, so they can see exactly what will work
> > for them, and use the appropriate oils.
>
> > Pat
>
> > On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Chris in DC <doterra...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> After two weeks on the Lifelong Vitality Pack supplement, a friend of
> >> mine called to say her symptoms were gone and she has been on the
> >> supplements ever since.  She periodically uses clove and PastTense for
> >> specific pain that sometimes flairs up.
>
> >> A friend of hers did the supplements but didn't see a change in her
> >> fibro symptoms.  The next suggestion for her is to try the GX Assist
> >> and PB Assist+ and confirm healthy eating habits.
>
> >> Chris in Washington, D.C.
>
> >> On Nov 28, 11:32 am, Valerie Hampton <vale...@donhamptonrealtor.com>
> >> wrote:
> >> > I'm glad you asked this, Sharon.  This is a big health concern for my
> >> sis &
> >> > I've tried a few times to get her on board w/doTERRA for fibro.  She
> >> started
> >> > the supplements a while back & had some diarrhea, etc so she postponed
> >> until
> >> > she could better deal w/the effects.  She admits that she's suspect of
> >> a lot
> >> > of things.  I don't know if she's started them again.  But I would LOVE
> >> for
> >> > someone to post how doTERRA has helped their fibro so I can get back on
> >> > board w/her and give her a testimonial specifically for fibro.  The
> >> > testimonials that are posted here are SO valuable for the rest of us.
> >>  I've
> >> > used them many times--w/others w/the same ailment + at classes we've
> >> had.
> >> > They are AWESOME!
>
> >> > From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> > [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Sharon Hoehner
> >> > Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 8:38 AM
> >> > To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Fibromyalgia?
>
> >> > Any doTerra experiences? Suggestions?
>
> >> > --
> >> > Sharon Hoehner
>
> >> > "As close to the 'magic bullet' as you are going to get."- Frank
> >> Chaviano,
> >> > Ph.D. International Public Health Pandemic Consultant speaking of Chaga.
> >> > Seewww.chagaholic.com<http://www.chagaholic.com>   for more details.
>
> >> > Most effective & safest mercury chelator:www.zeolitepro.com
> >> > <http://www.zeolitepro.com>
>
> >> > (604) 905-9240 Pacific Time
>
> >> > --
> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> >> > For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > PAT LEAVITT
> > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
> >  --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment