Wednesday 30 November 2011

[Everything doTERRA] doTERRA via YL

Hi there!
I am a big fan of doTERRA since about 4 months. We have been one of
the first using doTERRA in austria. Because of an open wound of my
dog, I expirienced that doTERRA oils are better for me because his
wound was healing in a view days with them. Before I worked with YL
oils, but the strange thing is I did never fall so much into love to
this oils then to doTERRA oils. I wish to spread this wonderful oils
all over europe to show humans another possibility in healthcare.
Austria is full of YL distributors, and they are having a huge volume
here. And slowly I can feel the rivality of them. Because I now also
some of Silver or Gold YL members in person.
As I know already some of doTERRA IPC in the US have worked also with
YL before. I dont wanna make a competition with them. I know doTERRA
works for me and the company is great.
Can anyone give me an advise how to handle this rivality. I would be
also very grateful to know why others have changed to doTERRA and
there experiences.
Thank you so much!
Sabine

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment