Wednesday 30 November 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Newest Modern Essentials Book

Does anyone have the newest edition of the Modern Essentials book that
would be willing to scan and send me to information on Fennel oil and
Solace blend? It should only be about a page or two each, depending on
how long it is. I am creating these nice 1 page handouts, one for each
oil that I can hand out when anyone purchases something from me. I
would be happy to share the handouts I am making to the group. This is
a new project I am starting, so I only have a couple of them completed
but would really appreciate the information on these 2 oils since they
are so new.

Thanks in advance!

Nicole

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment