Wednesday 30 November 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Macular degeneration and other age related stuff

I'm getting ready for a trip to see my parents next week.  Want to make sure I've got something for my mom's macular degeneration.  I've read that clove helps stop it and keep it from getting worse.   My question is, how do I get HOT clove oil around her eyes?   I have an empty roller bottle, and was thinking of putting some drops in with FCO, but how many drops?    It's a 10ml bottle. 

Also, my dad has dementia and is quickly headed for full-blown alzheimers.  Mom is taking care of him, and I don't want her to go downhill fast due to being his primary caregiver.  I am the one who will become their caretaker when the time comes, which will probably be sooner than later.  I'm going with the idea of trying to convince mom (there's no talking to dad about anything having to do with change) that it may be time for them to make a move (like maybe next Summer when good weather returns).   They are on the East coast, and I am in Utah.  I still have a teenager at home, so will not be able to drop my life here to go out there to take care of them.  I know this sounds a bit on the selfish side, and I know a big change will be hard for them, but it may as well be now, while they are still mobile, rather than waiting until they have to be brought out in wheel chairs.

I guess what I'm asking is...is there a protocol or something to help me focus and deal with all of this while I am there?   It's going to be almost a brick wall, but the time has definitely come to do something for them that they won't do for themselves.

Any thoughts?    I appreciate all of you and your willingness to share.

Carly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment