Wednesday 30 November 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Trying to loose weight

I have tried the  Slim & Sassy diet, and I have found that if I am diligent about drinking Slim & Sassy drops in my water throughout the day, it will curb my appetite for unhealthy food (I am also less hungry).  I have tried Slim & Sassy oil several ways.  The recommendation is to take 5 drops 5 times a day.  At first, I really didn't care for the Slim & Sassy in my water, so I would put 5-8 drops in each capsule, and try to take 5 capsules throughout the day.  Unless you have a good way of reminding yourself to take the Slim & Sassy capsules, it is difficult to remember to take them throughout the day.  The important thing is to take the 25 drops each day, even if it means you take it all at one time.  As I have learned to like the oils better in my water, I have started to drink the Slim & Sassy in my water; which, I think works best.  When you have a craving for sugar, you should drink the Slim & Sassy in your water, and the craving will go away.  I also admit, that it is easier said than done.  The best practice is to be drinking the Slim and Sassy throughout the day so that you prevent your cravings in the first place.  If you don't like it in a capsule, or in your drink, then apply it topically, like on your feet.

One other thing I discovered about taking Slim and Sassy, is that I have found that I will not gain any weight as long as I am taking 25 drops of Slim & Sassy per day.  I have eaten all kinds of things I shouldn't and have not gained a pound as long as I am taking Slim & Sassy throughout the day.  There are just days that I have a hard to eating right, and Slim & Sassy comes to the rescue.

Laura Jacobs mentions that both Slim and Sassy & Grapefruit can be used against sugar addiction.  If I remember correctly, she will put 2-3 drops of Slim & Sassy in her water about 3 times a day, and that is enough for her to stop the sugar addiction, but I know it is different for each person.  I heard one suggestion of putting Grapefruit in a full container of FCO, and then apply it like lotion after each time you bathe.  This would be for those that can't afford the Slim & Sassy, and don't like to drink it.  I am probably going to try this as well.

Hope this helps.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment