Wednesday 30 November 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Totally awful sinus headache! Suggestions please!

Hi, I sympathize because those are awful! I just had one myself and
this is what I did. I don't have a neti because this method works and
I am too cheap to buy one... I use salt (sea salt is best but if you
don't have it, regular works too) in the bottom of a glass, add two
drops of melaleuca and then about 1/2-3/4 cup of water. I swirl it
around to help it mix up. Dip the tip of a spoon in it and if it
tastes mildly salty, you are good to go. Pour a small amount into a
flexible plastic cup. I just make a "pouring spout" the best I can w/
the cup and then pour some in one nostril (I always pour into my left
side for some reason). I then tip my head back and slightly to the
right slowly and block the left nostril w/my finger. Then, rotate
your head slightly forward and drippo! Out it comes from the right
nostril. The melaleuca does burn a bit but it was not at all
unbearable. I left the glass on the counter w/foil over it so that I
could keep pouring small amounts each time I did it. I did that 3
times a day and by the next day, I was quite a bit better. I
continued it for two more days after that and was all good. I was
also using layered topically on sinus area on face: fco, breathe,
rosemary and then lime over the top. It really helped me! If anyone
on here knows why putting Melaleuca in your nose like that is bad,
please chime in quickly as I don't want to pass along bad info. It
did work for me though!

On Nov 30, 10:43 am, Jessica Gy <jessicagyde...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm to the point where I think there must be some kind of infection or
> something.  I normally have wonderful success with lemon/lavender/
> peppermint.  It's my go to.  But I've had this awful headache since
> Thanksgiving.  :(  It's all around my eye, down into my cheek, ear,
> neck.  The whole left side of my neck is super tight, and my throat is
> starting to turn red.  I know many of you are going to suggest a netti
> pot but I don't have one.  I'm also in a sort of secluded area and
> won't have access to get one until at least Friday.  I've been using
> lots of past tense.  All around my sinus area, down the side of my
> ear, around my ear, and down my neck.  It does bring some relief but
> it doesn't last long.  I also started taking some oregano yesterday
> for fear it may be an infection.  Just like the past tense, it brings
> a little relief but then passes and doesn't seem to be helping things
> improve.  It came to a head last night when my headache got so bad
> that I resorted to tylenol just so I could sleep.  Does anyone have a
> suggestion for me (besides a netti at this point) that maybe I haven't
> tried?  I'd like to think it's congestion, but I'm not stuffy.  I'm
> actually wondering if it could be an inflammation...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment