Tuesday 29 November 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: How can I use EOs in my psychotherapy practice ?

If you are concerned about this, have a lawyer draft a disclaimer for
your patience to sign.
Most chiropractors use these as part of their paperwork for new
patients...it's how they can do things like sell you heating pads,
neck pillows, etc.
You may even be able to find a generic one online. Try Googling "new
patient forms" or "medical disclaimer form" or something like that.

- Temple

On Nov 28, 9:03 am, "diannwing...@yahoo.com" <diannwing...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a brand new IPC and a licensed psychotherapist in private
> practice.  I am wondering if there are any other mental health
> clinicians in the group and how they use EOs in their practice.  I am
> concerned about selling oils to my clients due to conflict of interest
> issues that could jeopardize my license and potentially trigger a
> malpractice claim, but I want to share the wonderful benefits of EOs
> with my clients who do not wish to use medications for their symptoms
> of anxiety, depression, ADHD, headaches, insomnia, chronic pain, etc.
> I can think of a number of individuals who would benefit from the
> regular use of Balance, Citrus Bliss, Elevation and Serenity, and that
> is just for mental health !
>
> Any recommendations from someone in the same situation ?
>
> Be Well,
>
> Diann

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment