Wednesday 30 November 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Cyst/tumor on neck

This is a message from my IPC. Any comments and suggestions
appreciated. Thank you. Janyce

My grandson has a growth on his neck, quite large by his windpipe, it
may be a cyst, not sure, it's probably 3 inches long….. he has had
this for at least a year noticeably, has had a sonogram done by
kasier, they say it's nothing to be of concern. I would like to try
the oils to see if I can reduce it, I have been putting frankinsence
directly on it, is this the correct way to treat if it maybe a tumor
or a swollen gland?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment