Tuesday 31 March 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Type A flu in children

I didn't realize there was a medication for the flu. may I ask what your granddaughter is on? For the flu I typically have my kids soak in the tub for 20 minutes with the water as warm as the person can stand. I also add baking soda and Epsom salt along with the essential oils you're using. the very warm water mimics a fever and help to speed up the recovery. After they are done in the tub I Dry them off quickly and have them lay down in bed and sweat it out. you can do this many times during the day and it really speeds up the recovery. now that my kids are older I have them take garlic, chopped up very small, on a spoon and they swallow it with water. No chewing! Taste bad. Garlic is amazing but I'm not sure if your granddaughter is old enough to be able to do this. Hope she gets better soon

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment