Monday 30 March 2015

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: peaceful child blend

Hi Linda,

 

I'm pasting here a post which I archived in my 2012- folder. I'm sorry that I didn't copy the name of the author or the one who posted the protocol sometime in 2012 so that I would credit him/her. To the author of this protocol, please pardon me.

 

Peaceful Child Blend

 

35 drops of Coconut oil

85 drops of Vetiver

30 drops of Ylang Ylang

20 drops of Frankincense

17 drops of Clary Sage

10 drops of Marjoram

10 drops of Lavender

This works well in a 15 ml bottle or the large roller bottle. The 15 ml bottle will allow you to transfer to small sample bottles or a small roller bottle. This way you can have it available for the child to carry a small bottle or you to share with other.

 

Note: After making this blend let it sit for 24 hours to synergize, before using.

 

Yes, this blend is used by some for ADHD.

 

I hope that I have answered your query.

 

Nannette

 

 

 

From: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com [mailto:Everythingessential@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Annette Bisbee
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 11:42 AM
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Cc: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: peaceful child blend

 

I'm all excited about finding a group to learn from and interact with, but I'm noticing the latest post is from 2014. I hope this site is continuing.

Annette 

On Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 2:14:24 PM UTC-5, Linda wrote:

Where can I find the "recipe" for the peaceful child blend? This blend is used by some for ADHD is it not? Please help.
Thank you,
Linda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment