Sunday 29 March 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Migraines

I have migraines on a weekly basis and sometimes more than one a week, depends on the weather and stress levels.  I have found the Frankincense on my thumb placed on the roof of my mouth back on the soft part of your upper pallet helps.  Someone mentioned doing this every 15 minutes until the pain is gone and I have to say consistently doing that did help.  A nurse said her daughter did this and no longer has migraines.  I have also found that layering Past Tense (I have to dilute this with coconut oil because it irritates the back of my neck beings I have to apply it so often), with a layer of Deep Blue seems to make a big difference.  I then rub what's leftover on my hands on my temples, etc.  I've also played around with putting it on the sensitive spots on my head like mentioned by someone else.  This helps, except it means I have greasy hair :-).  Another layering I've also added is Serenity which helps, not sure if it's because I love it so much or because of the Lavendar in it.  I've also tried Lavendar as a layer.  I know I need to probably stick with a certain combination when testing this out, but when you're in pain you go for anything that will help!   I have a friend that also suffers similar to me, we both take MaxAlt, I'm getting her started on the oils and will be interesting to see what works for her vs me.  Everyone is different, but it's so good to hear what others have tried, so we can try it also and see if it works.

Diane

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 9:04:40 AM UTC-5, nicole.melchin wrote:

My sister has been suffering for migraines for the past year and Advil or Tylenol isn't working for her anymore. 
She call the other day saying she would like to try oils. 
As I'm new to EO's,  do any of you have some tested and true remedies that I can have her try? 

Thank you for all your help

Nicole Melchin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment