Saturday 28 March 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Migraines

I no longer get migraines but I do get severe headaches that no medication seems to touch. Until the Oils that is. I have found that placing a drop of Frankincense on my thumb, then placing that against the roof of my mouth for 30 seconds (it looks like I'm sucking my thumb) will finally alleviate the pain. I do this because I'd read and heard that this effective for dealing with migraines. Everyone responds to the oils differently but I'd give this a try.

I've also found that combining 6-8 drops each of Oregano and Frankincense OR Marjoram and Frankincense in a veggie capsule is effective for relieving my pain.

Do you have several of the oils? I've collected other protocols that I've found on the doTERRA Facebook page as well as from personal testimonials that I could pass along.  You could also look up Migraine under Health Concerns at www.neweverythingessential.me to see other recommendations and testimonials.



On Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 9:04:40 AM UTC-5, nicole.melchin wrote:

My sister has been suffering for migraines for the past year and Advil or Tylenol isn't working for her anymore. 
She call the other day saying she would like to try oils. 
As I'm new to EO's,  do any of you have some tested and true remedies that I can have her try? 

Thank you for all your help

Nicole Melchin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment