Monday 30 March 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: [Everything doTerra] Re: MTHFR - Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase (gene mutation)

Cotinie Let me relate what happened me – My Kidney  was at level 4 – At level 5 they want you to start Diarist , so I was looking down the barrel
I also took to him the supplement from doTerra i was taking LLV Trim shake plus others – he said in a typical Western fashion I would not that those Herbal things – with out even looking at what they where
so I went away – thinking I do not believe you are Right – But you are a Doctor and that makes you a go(BS) I continued to take  the doTerra products – returned for my ^ Monthly Visit – The levels where down to Level 2 – The Doctor say I can not believe it – The improvement was remarkable-
And has continued to show good improvement over the past 12 Months
I know LLV works for me – the proof is not how I feel – But in the Blood Test
We are all different and what works for You may not give the same results for me
 
John Green
Australia/Philippines
 
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: MTHFR - Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase (gene mutation)
 
All of the supplements that I take are prescribed by my doctor. I don't think any of the oils have really done much by themselves, but have supported what the doctor has already put in place. That being said, citrus oils have been helpful in supporting detox. Mito2Max, and Balance has helped me as well.   I have a few more issues than just MTHFR, so it's hard to pin point which helps with what.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2015, at 3:43 PM, Tammy <tlr@mayaexpeditions.com> wrote:

I have a friend who has MTHFR and she wants to know which EO is good for this.  I have already told her about LLV.  What do you use besides Folic Acid? You can email me at tammy@mayaexpeditions.com

On Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 10:06:47 AM UTC-5, Kathy Laflamme wrote:
Tammy, I have this gene mutation myself.  I have no issues with any of our products. I am on 1000mg of Folic Acid to combat the excess homocysteine. Even though I take LLV (and oils, etc) I still take the Folic Acid. If you have other questions, I'll be glad to share my experience.


On Monday, October 1, 2012 11:25:44 PM UTC-5, TammyS wrote:
I have a friend that has
MTHFR Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase (gene mutation).  She would like to start using Doterra Essential oils but would like to know if she should be aware of any cautions or known problems. 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/Everythingessential/wlsM8_vUnjc/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment