Tuesday 30 September 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Group site Concerns

So Chris,
The Balance is what you used for your daughter with ADHA? Was she on any medication? I have a 7year old that is on meds for her ADHD and want to take her off. She has lost a lot of weight 25LBS now and has become nervous and more sensitive. I am new to doTerra oils. Can you help me.
My email address is lindargay@gmail.com Thanks for any help.Linda Gay
 
Enter code here...



On Monday, May 28, 2012 11:30:34 AM UTC-4, Chris wrote:
Janis, that was absolutely how I started as well. terrashield and balance were my intro oils. went hiking with some friends around a lake in mid- August, and not a single mosquito bite to show for it. one of my daughters has pretty severe ADHD. we gave her a drop of balance on the back of her neck, and within 2 minutes, she was as calm as a light summer breeze. I was floored. from that moment on, I told my wife that whatever oil she wants, she gets. we're up to about 45 right now. :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment