Saturday 27 September 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: burn that has turned into itchy scaly rash that keeps getting worse

Holli,
How did this end for you.  I'm a WA in doTERRA and I have a terrible rash from my wrist to my shoulder and it itches SO MUCH.  I had a cut on my leg months ago and there was a staph infection in it.  3 types of antibiotics tried.  Now this rash that the dr. thought was staph all over my arm!!!!  Now he isn't sure.  I'm also diabetic 2 which has made me heal slower.  I had been using lavendar and it seemed to make it worse.  I'm taking Any thoughts?

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 4:53:33 PM UTC-4, Holli wrote:
I did a cleanse a couple of months ago and was going to do another when all this started.  I was taking the gx instead of antibiotics, but when it spread to my face I quit taking the GX.  Right now I am taking PB and finished the antibiotic.   The doctor gave me another round of antibiotics, but I have decided not to take it.  Thought I should take the PB for a few more days since I just finished the antibiotic and am still very dehydrated. I started taking the DDR again a few days ago, when I was convinced it wasn't the oils causing this.  I am vegan, don't eat sugar and really watch my white flour intake.  I am going to cut of the whole grains and soy (didn't eat much) to see if that helps.   I put balance on my feet last night and finally got some rest.  Feeling better today , even though the rash won't stop weeping. My arm is very inflamed, but doesn't really hurt as much. I will start the cleanse again this weekend.  I would love to get back to some kinda of normal and get back to the gym and my beloved Yoga class.

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:50:12 AM UTC-6, Patricia Leavitt wrote:
Have you done a candida cleanse recently. Your rash sounds like a candida problem. I would also suggest you try Balance while getting this under control since it will help with the emotional aspect.

Pat

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Holli <hpar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you so much for all your kind input.  Just so happens I picked  up Vitamin E oil yesterday and started using it.  I also found Witch Hazel to be very calming for the itch.  I have been Vegan for a little over a year and try to eat gluten free (probably need to try harder).  I also limit my soy intake, but still have it once in a while.  I started doing the zendocrine, but stopped, because I thought maybe it was a reaction to the oils.  I've been drinking alot of water, with and without lemon.  I seem to be very dehydrated.  Lavender seems to irritate it rather than soothe.  I was afraid I had gotten a sensitivity to it, but did a patch test on the back of my elbow with now reaction.  Just the spots with the rash seem to react badly to just about anything I try to put on it, even diluted.  They start weeping and burning after I apply it, same with the hydrating cream. 
 
I am starting to work more on my emotions and allowing myself to let go more and quit stressing so much about everything.  I do believe now that my emotions are obstructing my healing process.  Having this forum to discuss my ordeal has helped tremendously, so thank you!

On Monday, March 25, 2013 11:30:25 PM UTC-6, Anne wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through all this... my go to burn treatment (sad that I have one, but I am a bit of a clutz) is vitamin E oil until the initial pain has dulled (never put ice or even cold water on a burn, you end up with frost bite on top of heat burn... bc you can't generally feel what's going on... anyway keep the vitamin E on and then slowy add ONE drop of lavender to calm the area -- I think you may have given yourself a small chemical burn from all the strong "hot" oils that you used initially thinking it was infection/ etc≥ 

The stress of the death of the loved on often comes out of the body in "weeping" formats - lung issues, weeping sores, etc.  so I know it's kinda "woo woo" but spend some time thinking about your grief and releasing yourself from the grief -- it's okay to go on --- cleaning up; your diet at best you can right now is important too -- limit wheat, dairy, corn and soy -- keep the vitamin E mixed with heli and lavender (I find frank too "hot" for things like this)  -- think calming oils and calming treatments - meditations... it will clear with time.  

Again so sorry you're going through this...

a

On Monday, February 25, 2013 6:48:40 PM UTC-8, Holli wrote:
I burned myself a little over 2 months ago.  I was putting lavendar on it for the scarring, but not consistently.  Now it has turned into a inflamed, scaly red rash and is getting bigger.  I've been putting heli and frankinsence with some fco, but that seems to make it sting and more inflamed.  Not sure what to do.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment