Monday 29 September 2014

[Everything doTERRA] TerraGreen Question

I found a few years ago when I was put on a similar tasting mix by my natural path that I didn't like the taste at first. But later after I got used to it if I missed a day I really missed the greens too. I got used to the taste but better yet I felt so much better when I took it that Missed it. It made me want to gag when I started. These terra greens taste similarly to me. Give yourself some some time to get used to them and then see if you don't feel better and like them more. It's a little like getting your kids to eat their vegetables. Just keep trying. Adding fruit does help and experimenting with different milks does too. I personally like to mix mine in a blender with a few pieces of frozen fruit. Makes a great smoothie. I also put it together with the S&S shake

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment