Monday 29 September 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Mouth problems from detox

Hello everyone.  I need some suggestions please.

I have been in parasite detox for over a year.  I was off over the summer and had to go back on in September.  I have a situation that is causing me a lot of concern and discomfort.

A year ago, I put coconut oil on my scalp and a colony of worms crawled to my face on both sides (which was very painful and swollen for 2 weeks!).  Since then, my teeth and gums have been declining - the dentist says there is nothing wrong but that I needed deep cleaning.  Even did the cancer screening and said that was fine.

My mouth however feels raw inside.  While at convention I got a canker sore which I never do.  It just got bigger and bigger no matter what I put on it.  (It did clear up after a week with the Correct X).  My lips are always dry no matter what I put on them, and burny.  About 4 days ago, I decided to put some Frankincense in my mouth.  The next thing I knew, I was broken out in sores, bumps that are painful and itchy and are on my face, neck, chest, arms.  (I was putting Lavender in my mouth and didn't have this happen.)  Across my jaw line is a whole row of them.

I am sure that the oils are detoxing more of the residual from the parasites out of my tissue.  I just don't know what to do at this point to aid my mouth.  I was using LLV but my Ayurveda doctor said to stop it right now while in the detox again.  Also, yesterday I took one Zendocrine thinking that it would help with the detox - but I was so bad last night that now I'm afraid to take or use anything.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.  Thank you.  Janyce

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment