Tuesday 12 February 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] thyroid removed

Sorry my schedule has cut back on my internet time. Thyroid goes hand in
hand with Candida and I've attached a protocol. She can ignore the
fibromyalgia stuff and the pain stuff.
For her I'd also add zendocrine oil applied to the thyroid area 2 X
daily and Immortelle applied once a day to the thyroid. I'd also apply
the Immortelle 2 X daily to the kidney area on her back.
If she's taking synthroid or another synthetic if she can find a doc
that will switch her to Armour or another natural thyroid it usually
makes you feel better in the long run.
gin
On 2/12/2013 5:06 AM, Valerie Hampton wrote:
> I'm reposting from last week since I didn't receive anything. I would
> love to know about this for the sister of an IPC:
>
> I see a lot of posts on this group about thyroid problems but not much
> about someone who has had theirs removed. Anyone have suggestions/
> testimonials? THANK YOU!!!
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment