Friday 8 February 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Might have lost a customer - flat shipping rate

There have been lots of discussions about the shipping rate. I think it
is very fair and reasonable. Living in Alaska we order a lot. Priority
mail is expensive. The starting rate is $6 (flat rate or otherwise
unless it fits in an envelope and isn't bulky). So yes the customer who
orders one bottle doesn't like it, but those are the postal charges not
including box, bubble wrap and the time to carefully package. The
majority of us enjoy low rates. I love that I order the bulk product
guides and the charge is like $12. I also have people who just want a
bottle or two. I keep an inventory and when they want it they let me
know and I sell it to them at wholesale (if they are enrolled/PM and are
on my team). They have to come to me, I don't run it to them. They want
wholesale and no shipping. Keep in mind if we complain about the
shipping and they re-evaluate it I'll bet those of us that order large
amounts will end up paying more so I'm willing to sacrifice the small
percentage that order small for those of us that order over $100 every
month. Technically flat rate should be $13 minimum for us and we pay $9.
gin


> i recommend having everyone who is unhappy with the shipping rate--not
> just you--to call customer service and complain. 50 customers calling
> is more effective than one consultant calling 50 times. a few months
> ago, doterra did tell me they are working on lowering the rate and are
> hoping it will change sometime soon. my stuff gets here soon, but not
> always in good condition. i've voiced that as well.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment