Wednesday 13 February 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Dialysis due to renal failure

    I'm studying for exams so missed the original post so an answering both, dialysis just caught my eye.
    One of my friends has liver disease and uses all the oils and has for the last year her blood work has shown no decline. I would probably not use tons of oregano. A drop of Onguard under the tongue or on the feet AM & PM certainly wouldn't hurt.
    I can't speak for dialysis because we aren't there yet but my mother is in stage 5 renal failure. (Stage before dialysis). As you might imagine I have tried everything to get her to try and use doTERRA to improve her condition. Sometimes family is the hardest. Attached is the protocol I came up with for her. Originally it didn't have DDR in it hadn't come out. However, she just wouldn't follow it. I think when a doctor tells someone that there is no reversal they just give up. So after a year of trying to get her to do it I finally convinced her with some pressure from my dad to try at least some of it. She has been applying the helichrysum (its in a roller ball) and the Immortelle to her kidneys and taking the DDR Prime. Its been 4 months for the oils and a little less with the DDR and she certainly hasn't been consistent, however she met with the doctor this week and the doctor was shocked to discover that her blood work has improved. Mom shared what she was doing with the doctor who was stunned and didn't say much. I can only imagine what she might see if she did all of it. As a side note her cholesterol was down to 80. (She is also diabetic and takes cinnamon oil for that).
gin


On 2/13/2013 3:55 AM, Janice Ladnier wrote:
This is a question I have as well. I have a cousin who has dialysis regularly and needs a liver transplant. He's now in intensive care with injuries from an automobile accident. I wanted to recommend OnGuard to protect him from infection and MRSA, but I'm concerned about using oils with a weak liver. Does anyone have any info on this?

On Monday, February 11, 2013 4:34:26 PM UTC-6, Sam wrote:
Hi,
My sister-in-law's dad has kidney failure and he has dialysis. Can anyone tell me suggested protocol in this situation. He is diabetic also. 
I will greatly appreciate a response. Thanks.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment