Thursday 7 February 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Autism

The easiest way for me to add you to the Essential Oils and Autism Spectrum Disorder facebook group is to 1) you'll need a facebook account. 2) type in the name of the group in the search bar (search for people, places, and things)  Click on that, (make sure it is the GROUP with the little comic flower and Not the Page with the picture of a tree) and then 3) request to join the group.  Since it is a closed group, if you send me a little message and tell me a bit about yourself when you request to join, that helps me get to know you a bit.  Kind of like the little introduction Ess did here, just letting me know who she is. You should be able to do that through an FB message when you request to join the group. 

Thank you Pat for sharing the article from Julie Apsey.  It is a great resource and I've asked her if we can share it in the group as well.

Aleta   

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 2:30:44 PM UTC-8, Ess wrote:
Hi Lovely Oil Lady;

Am a special education teacher and I work with children whom are on the spectrum. I would love to be a part of your forum!!!

Peace and Blessings

Ess from New York

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:22 PM, Lovely oil lady <lovecre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you. I've read many of the posts shared on Autism and I will check out the website suggested by Ellen.  

 I just started a Facebook Group called Essential Oils and Autism Spectrum Disorder. My friend has agreed to help me with the Autism aspect of it as she is new to the oils and I do not have experience with Autism. Together though, we can do great things;) You can friend me with a message explaining who you are and that you want to be a part of the group and I will add you. I believe you can friend the group and not me personally, so let me know if that works or not.  

Aleta  


On Saturday, February 2, 2013 9:32:37 PM UTC-8, Lovely oil lady wrote:
I am looking for experiences with doTerra and Autism. I am also wondering if there are any share groups or facebook groups where parents of Autistic children (who use doTerra) are connected and if not, would anyone be interested in creating one?  One of my downline has 2 Autistic children with multiple issues under that umbrella and has found frankincense to really help her son who used to have a lot of seizures.  She is new to the oils and interested in learning more from those with more experience with this specific concern.  She tries to stay as natural as possible because her children are super sensitive to pretty much everything. Thanks so much in advance.  

Aleta 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment