Tuesday 26 February 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Lemon oil - PH - tooth enamel

Though I cannot answer her directly since I don't quite see a question to answer, my dentist told me very matter-a-fact, that Lemon oil doesn't have a negative impact on enamel, dental work, calcification, etc. He strongly advised the use of lemon oil vs lemon wedges & is using doTERRA in his office for cleaning, sterilizing, analgesics, calming, etc.

On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:29:07 PM UTC-8, John Green wrote:
Hi Linda , I have been using Lemon EO in water for years (off and on) and can not say that I have seen any effects - but will be interested if any one has any other comments - I have only used doTerra Oil and before that another company well know to us all
 
John Green
----- Original Message -----
To: undisclosed-recipients
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:13 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Lemon oil - PH - tooth enamel

Hi, I mentioned on a list that I drink lemon oil in water and that I feel that it is keeping kidney stones away. I got this reply from a dental hygienist (in parenthesis). Please help me with an answer to her. I know many of you drink lemon oil too. I'm not worried about variations in the pH of DoTERRS'a lemon oil, but I need to know what to tell her about it not having a detrimental effect on my tooth enamel. I've been drinking Lemon oil in water for almost a year with no negative effects that I know of...
 
 
TIA,
Linda
 
"One thing to think of is the PH of lemon oil. I would guess the product may change from different manufacturers. Using a straw and rinsing with water afterwards may help preserve the enamel of teeth.

There is no way to be confident about lemon oil PH without getting a PH strip and dipping it (which I think is a great idea). I cannot find a scientific source on the web regarding lemon oil ph, just commercial sites.

Anyone with children contemplating this should speak to their dentist first as hpth children may have non optimal mineralization of enamel.

(Registered Dental Hygienist)"

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythin...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment