Friday 8 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils Causing a Rash

I've have rash issues with doTerra, and had never had them before.
I've addressed it with people on this site and in person. I know my
problem is that I have a long term issue with candida. I'm very into
the oils and can sometimes use them now, but most places I cannot use
them for more than a day or two still. I am getting better though.
I'm in my fifth month of GX/PB and LLV, and I really believe they are
making the difference, its just taking time. At present I can use
them on my feet, diffuse them and take them internally with no
problems.

Hang in there and when rashing, I'd not try to apply another oil.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment