Sunday 10 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: no spleen

HI Brenda,
My son ruptured his spleen and is one of 5% of the population that has what's called an "accessory spleen". Its about the size of a walnut and offers a small amount of protection. He seems to catch every little thing that comes along as you can imagine. The Dr told us to give him 500 mg of antibiotic at the first sign of a sore throat. I am happy to report that I have been able to keep him off the antibiotics three times in a row with Onguard! He is now on a mission for our church with a supply of that and other things. I think its definitely helpful. I was able to get him started on the LLV as well. Anything you can do to support the immune system is going to help if you ask me. The spleen is what filters your blood of all the little nasties. Here's what my textbook says :"After entering the spleen, blood flows through dense, pulp-like accumulations of lymphocytes (T cells that have undergone their first stage of development). As blood flows through the pulp, the spleen removes by filtration and phagocytosis (cell death) many bacteria and other foreign substances, destroys worn out red blood cells and salvages iron found in hemoglobin for future use and serves as a reservoir for blood that can be returned to the circulatory system when needed." You can see how important it is and losing it means constant monitoring. I'm constantly asking my son how he's feeling. Even just the sniffles can quickly turn into something major. I've been greatly encouraged by the results with Onguard. The first time I used it on my son, I applied it to his neck as he was complaining that his throat hurt. As I was putting it on him, he said, "Mom it feels better already!!!!!!!" I was amazed to say the least! The sooner I catch things with him the better results I seem to have. Hope this helps!
Nancy Farmer, LMP



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment