Friday 8 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Might have lost a customer - flat shipping rate

Well, I think it is a good thing to remember you are not paying for shipping.  You are paying for shipping AND handling.  Which means wrapping your little bottles in the bubble wrap and making sure everything gets to you without breakage.  It would be cheaper, I am sure, if they just threw your order in a box and mailed it.  So remember, shipping is different than shipping and handling. 
On Friday, February 8, 2013 10:52:45 AM UTC-7, Mary Kuemmerle wrote:
I'm sure I am not the only one frustrated with the shipping rate. I had a lady who wanted to become a preferred customer & just try a bottle of Digestzen but thought the shipping was a little much & I agree with her. It's not a big deal for me since I place such large orders. I mentioned that I could try & get people together into one retail order. (Which is good for me because I also get the points) but then there's trying to time everything & getting it to everyone & this lady mentioned she would want it just delivered to her door. Has anyone else called in about this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment