Saturday 9 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Kidney stone protocol

I haven't used that one.  But I found one that wasn't icky. 

In a veggie cap I add:
12 drops Rosemary
8 drops Lemon
4 drops Lavender
4 drops Frankincense
(may have to use more than one cap, the original "recipe" I found was for 20 drops rosemary)
I also add a little Sandalwood if I feell an infection coming on.

Take several times a day.  8 drops of lemon in my water as well.  And the first time applied AromaTouch to my kidney area I thought I was nuts.  UNTIL!  I felt a very cooling effect inside, like someone had just inserted cool packs.  It calmed the spasms and constrictions down.  The next morning I woke up feeling fantastic.  Just a small dull ache and I passed the stone very easily.

I have to also share, I have kidney stone disease.  My kidneys are FULL of stones.  I had my first one surgically removed at the age of 8, I've had 8 others removed surgically(they're much too large to pass and they can't use lithotrypsy(sp?) on me for some reason.  I had kidney reconstruction surgery as well.  I've been using doTERRA for just over a year.  At my last appt. my xray showed that my largest stones had diminished in size, and the small ones had disappeared.  My Dr. couldn't be more pleased and is a believer.  I use lime and or lemon in all of my waters.  Lime is my fave!  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment