Thursday 7 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Help Needed

I would try to counteract it with myrrh or other oils that are pleasant to the throat.  Lemon & honey, etc.  Find out what else and take those daily.  Unfortunately it seems your throat is not liking the peppermint, so you will have to use a lot of deep blue rub, and MitO2Max in place of the LLV for your inflammation and energy.  So sorry about your throat!!  I love to sing too and I would hate to have that happen.  

On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 7:10:06 PM UTC-9, Joyce Sanders wrote:
I have been using doTERRa products for 2 years now, the LLV for 8 months. I am a singer, and since July, my voice has become raspy and hoarse. I have used all kinds of oils. I finally got checked by two doctors and they said it is 'Throat Reflux'. They said to absolutely stay away from Peppermint, Eucalpytus, Wintergreen, and anything spicy. Well, everything I use at doTERRA has peppermint in it, especially the LLV. I have tried to substitute the chewables and it doesn't do the same job as the LLV as far as inflammation, energy, etc. I LOVE the LLV and don't want to stop taking it but I am at a loss as what to do.
Any ideas?

Janet Fullmer Independent Product Consultant, doTERRA
Tel: 801 763 8038 | Mobile: 801 763 8038
doterr...@gmail.com | www.essentialoilsbydoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment