Thursday 7 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: heavy bleeding - need help


On Tuesday, February 22, 2011 11:31:53 AM UTC-7, brenda wrote:
Hi there.  I am 50 years old and as is common, my monthly cycles have
gotten closer together the last few years.  I have a really heavy
bleeding day on every cycle.  Well, the last three cycles I have used
geraniium and cypress just a couple of drops on my abdomen on the
heavy bleeding day and it made it wonderful.  This cycle came along
and the geranium and cypress didn't seem to work at all.  Then the
cycle started to slightly fade and pick back up again heavy.  Nothing
worked.  Well, it had just a day or two of light bleeding then picked
up again-heavy.  I thought the bleeding was at dangerous levels.  The
geranium and cypress did nothing.  Even took it internally in
capsules.  I resorted to cayenne capsules because usually that will
work.  I have been bleeding for 15 days now-am feeling a little light
headed and dizzy-of course.  am getting worried.  I sat in the tub and
put a warm compress of cayenne on my abdomen and was taking cayenne
capsules every couple of hours, thought it helped as the bleeding
slowed down, then yesterday evening it picked back up - heavy- all
last night.  I stopped everything.  Then my daughter suggested
frankincense in a capsule and inserting it.  I did that last night and
layed down in bed for about 40 minutes then got up to go to the
bathroom and lost a LOT of blood.  I was afraid of using it again.
But then I thought, maybe it was cleansing stuff out.  This morning I
called a doctor because I'm feeling weak and they can't see me till
tomorrow 5:00.  I asked if I could lose too much blood and they said
if you feel you are, just go to the hospital and they will give you a
blood transfusion!!!!!  Not exactly what you want to hear.  I need to
stop the bleeding quickly.  Any suggestions, btw, I was using clary
sage and balance also.  Thanks in advance, Brenda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment