Thursday 7 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: flu bomb question

I have used On Guard Protecting Throat Drops and Breathe on the bottom of my feet for Chronic Bronchitis. You might want to try that. Have not been sick for 5 or 6 months now. Used to get it 6 to 8 times a yr.

On Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:18:12 PM UTC-7, ileenj wrote:
I have been taking a capsule 4 drops each On Guard, melaleuca, oregano, and lemon for 6 days now.  I started with the recommended 4 drops lemon, 2 drops each On Guard, melaleuca, and oregano 3 x a day, morning, noon and night.  That helped some, but I found I needed to go to every 4 hours around the clock to get results.  Today I went 6 hours between doses and the coughing came back.  Shortly after taking the next dose the coughing subsided.  

I have been on this for six days now and am wondering how much longer I can continue using the oregano.  If I need to rotate to something else, what would that be? 

The headache is gone, and my nose is no longer dripping.  Right now I feel pretty weak, as I have no appetite and haven't eaten much for several days.  My appetite is improving slowly.  Still drinking lots of water and sipping grape juice as much as possible.  I have been taking Clary Sage 5 drops in a capsule to help me fall asleep.   

I'm really getting tired of this flu.  I opted not to get a flu shot this year, and others in my family who did get their flu shots have not gotten the flu.  My daughter is in nursing school and thinks she knows a lot more than I do, so I am not getting any sympathy from her.  I still have to baby sit  her daughter whether I feel like it or not. :(

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment