Friday 8 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Pat- need your help-allergies issues

This is from my friend....

I am so sad that I have to get back on Allergy Med. The oil haven't been help with my allergy, been having alot of sinus infection because allery oil didn't help so I went to dr. Tuesday cuz I was very sick, been having those since I have been take off in Oct., never feel 100% back to myself until Dr. said that it is not sinus infection since it is only clear nose running, no yellow or green so it is allergy and I start take it on Tuesday, feel so much better all this week. Guess that oil is not working for my allergy but only thing works for my anixty attack, focus, and muscle knot.  Guess it don't really work for everyone.
my show allergy test that show is I have Zero allergy but they said it is my skin that are so sensitive to anything that cause my allergy problem. Whatever I touch. It was weird. Wasn't sure if you have heard of it. Like air go thru my mouth, nose, ear and skin, it is very sensitive. It is just anything I touch or air go thru my skin.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment