Tuesday 12 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Breast cancer metastasized into bones...Need TESTIMONIALS PLZ

Hi everyone...I have a dear friend who was diagnosed w/breast cancer a yr ago...she went through chemo etc @ the time...fast forward to late January-present she went for routine PET scan &it had metastasized into her bones & it is everywhere...knowing all I know about cancer I feel sure it is stage 3 or 4 & likely 4 b/c of the severity of the situation. She has already decided she will not go through chemo again b/c it was so horrible last yr...she is open to alternative methods/protocols but wants some testimonials from ppl who have had breast cancer & then it metastasize elsewhere.

I have searched the archives & although I thought I had read several testimonials recently I really couldn't find what I was looking for...she is specifically interested in testimonials from ppl who have used the doterra protocol that were/are in similar situation as her. So PLEASE if you are currently using the cancer protocol & are in stage 3 or 4 OR if you know someone who is, would you be kind enough to share YOUR STORY? I would be so grateful& I know this will help empower her to make the best choice for her body & her family. She is in her mid 40's...so young to deal w/this:(

I pray you will be blessed beyond measure for your willingness to be vulnerable...I could never thank you enough, but THANK YOU in advance!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment