Tuesday 23 December 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Seriously? But, I will get over it!

It is a lesson that is heartbreaking.  Knowing that we have the key to something that will truly help our loved ones, it is hard to see them reject our precious oils.  I have learned a lot in the 5+ years that I have been with doTERRA, and one of them
is that I normally wait until they come to me.  Few of my family members share my love for the oils, but those of us who do have a bond because of them.  Perhaps your sister will see your successes and notice the changes that come because of the oils, and will come around.   I read on this forum one time "Some will. Some won't. So what? Next!".  Just don't take it personally.  That was very hard for me at first...made me use a lot of Balance. :-)  She didn't reject you, but just did not understand the value of the oils.  I hope you find a good resolution.


On Monday, December 22, 2014 6:21:07 PM UTC-6, Nancy Parker wrote:
Dear fellow oiler, I can wholeheartedly understand your confusion and hurt with your sister's reactions. I gathered a plethora of LLV , cleanse, pb assist, and oils to gift our son for his 26th birthday and his wife (suffering from 1st trimester all-day sickness)and he having recently being diagnosed with hashimoto disease.  Not only did he reject my assistance killing the FL love bug with my peppermint oil, but he refused all the gifts that I had compiled. He didn't want ANYTHING!  Talk about put out and feeling disheartened.  I came home with all our oils and have since been focusing on anyone who is a little bit interested and truly wants the power of proactive healthcare! It is very hard to comprehend how anyone in their right mind wouldn't want the chance to get all the wonderful assistance the oils provide!! Its been since September and guess what??, they're NOT getting any doterra gifts from santa! Hang in there, everyone comes to their own realization of taking better care of themselves in their own time. Unfortunately,  family may take longer than we want. Keep praying and hopefully your sister will come around sooner rather than later.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment