Saturday 27 December 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Pain Salve--I have not forgotten you.

My favorite oldest brother suffered a major stroke Christmas Eve morning. Life has been up in arms since. I haven't had time to read the forums, or post in them like I wish I had time to do.  Had I had time, my first inclination would have been to inquire about strokes (the clot is in the back of his head), which was GOD'S THUMBPRINT right smack dab on the back of his head. More importantly though, he is in severe CHF which is secondary to A-Fib and the doctors cannot get his heart rate down. He is on AT LEAST Triple strength Blood Thinners now, as they have located FOUR more clots, one being a centimeter wide. He's only 55, and WAY too young for this.  His ejection fraction is only 20; which was what mine was a year ago when I nearly met my Maker. Mine came on suddenly, which they say is a good thing, because it is easier to mend--not the case with him.  He has a LONG road ahead, and he is as stubborn as they come and then heap a whole bunch more on. 
Prayers first and any oil advice, Pat....I would truly appreciate.
When things calm down and I am on my pc more (the hosp is an hour away)  I will post the salve I made.     Not what we wanted for Christmas.
Bout rocked my dad's world.  86 years old with macular degeneration in both eyes....SAD. He's not dealing too well, but I'm telling you what--watching him teaches me a lot about dealing with adversities.

Good night all--
as it's almost 4 in the morning and I told my husband I wouldn't be long....
oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment