Wednesday 24 December 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Diabetic questions....

Merry Christmas!
I have some questions and usually I can search past posts and figure things out but I've not had luck this time. I've been working with oils for about 7 months so still very new to it all.So here it goes...
My grandfather was a diabetic and lost a leg due to it. My father is now a diabetic and his legs are horrible. We live states apart and I dont see him but every couple years. His legs are purple from the knees down, swollen and he even has sores. Today he told me he never takes his shoes off for swelling of his feet. He even sleeps with his shoes on!!! 
He also has kidney problems, congestive heart failure, COPD...and other illnesses. 
He is very much old school and believes everything his DR.'s tell him as they continue to add more prescriptions but take none away. When I ask if he would allow me to work with one condition which would he consider using the oils with and his response was diabetes.
I know finances are a huge issue....but where do I begin? I know LLV is the most important out of the gate but I also know he will tuck tail and turn the other way if I come at him with so much at once.
My first thought is if I can get the sores under control, and help with the dryness and discoloration he might consider doing more. Suggestions??????????

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment