Friday 26 December 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Diffusing - Breaking up Congestion too fast?

My daughter does this to certain oils all the time. I did holiday joy over the weekend and she had no problem, so I am going to start testing which ones bother her and do them when she isn't around. Here is an article from a doctor telling to avoid oils in people with respiratory issues. She gives more info in her comments section to people complaining about what she wrote. I think oils are great and really like using them and couldn't figure why they bothered my daughter, she has had a problem with coughing and throat clearing from allergies from the time she was a child and diffusing does aggravate it. don't know if this will answer your question but found it interesting and something to be aware of especially since we all respond differently to things. HTH
 

From: JRW <silverdishes@gmail.com>
To: Everythingessential@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2014 10:57 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Diffusing - Breaking up Congestion too fast?

Both my husband and son seem to have an issue when I diffuse oils. Whether I put one or two drops in the diffuser they both start coughing uncontrollably and are miserable. This is only when they are sick and congested. I diffuse the oils when I'm sick and congested and I don't have this problem. Does anyone else have this problem with diffusing? Is there something different I can do? Is there some kind of detox going on with their bodies? I only use single oils as they seem to be worst when I use blends. Thank you.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


No comments:

Post a Comment