Wednesday 24 December 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Dialysis and oils

Hello. I have searched and I'm hoping someone can help. My father is on dialysis. Things are getting tough. He's in pain, which he usually has a very high pain tolerance. He recently made a comment to my mother that if it weren't for the kids or grandchildren, he wouldn't be doing this. I want to help him. I believe in the powers of oils. However, he's very Leary and hesitant. Prior to dialysis he was taking the LLV and a capsule with basil, coriander and oregano for two months. (I did not know then, that one should not be on oregano for longer than 10 days). His kidney function got worse and shortly after he had to start dialysis. (In some way I blame myself)

So, I know any internal will be out of the question. It's been a LONG 5 months. I have been researching and looking for what iOS would be safe to use while on dialysis. I've seen several articles that essential oils should be used with caution. What oils are not okay? I can't find information on it. Some oils help heal the body, would pitting oils on his arm where the fistula is, ruin the fistula? I don't want to cause more harm. I only want to give comfort and to ease his pain. Today he allowed me to put some lavender and Frank, diluted on his arm. It is So swollen and bruised. I hope that helps.
Any suggestions or links for reading would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Sorry if it's rambled and not very concise.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment