Wednesday 31 December 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Digest for Everythingessential@googlegroups.com - 10 updates in 6 topics

Stop

On Wednesday, December 31, 2014, <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com> wrote:
J Aswad <azwadark@gmail.com>: Dec 30 08:18PM -0700

Hi Pat,
Thank you so very much for all the valuable information. I'm sorry it took
me so long to get back to you. Holidays, my grandmother....There's a
country music song, "I'll be mellow when I'm dead". How often I feel like
that applies to me.
I live in the Phoenix metro area.
Again, my gratitude for all your information.
Peace,
Julie
 
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 1:42 AM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com
Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com>: Dec 30 08:31PM -0700

Anytime my friend
 
 
--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
Seana Ames <eriknseana@gmail.com>: Dec 30 07:26AM -0800

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!searchin/Everythingessential/Hyperhydrosis$20$20
Lots of posts on this subject. :-)
Seana Ames <eriknseana@gmail.com>: Dec 30 07:28AM -0800

http://neweverythingessential.me/
Also, check here.
Lynne <56oldstuff@gmail.com>: Dec 30 03:54AM -0800

I read thyme and rosemary can increase blood pressure. I noted blood pressure increase after taking DDR capsules and wonder if OnGuard can raise blood pressure too.
Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com>: Dec 30 05:36AM -0800

Everyone's body reacts different so its impossible to suggest any changes
for you. You need to do what your body handles best.
 
Pat
 
 
--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
renee banchiere <reneebanchiere123@gmail.com>: Dec 30 07:26AM -0800

I have always had low blood pressure and thyme is the only oil that came up
on my last zyto scan. If it helps raise BP, the I am glad!
Seana Ames <eriknseana@gmail.com>: Dec 30 07:09AM -0800

http://neweverythingessential.me/cerebal-palsy/
Try here.
Candi F <605reese@gmail.com>: Dec 29 03:49PM -0500

Stop
 
Tish Watts <tishwatts@charter.net>: Dec 29 02:23PM -0800

I have recently found out that my gall bladder is "not working properly" i.e.. in 20 minutes it should be at 35+% discharged after eating and mine is only at 14%.There are not stones. The Dr. immediately recommended surgery for removal. Not buying that idea. What kind of cleanse/oils do you recommend? I feel with the right procedure I can get it working again. I am currently having acupuncture which has been helping the symptoms (lots of nausea) a lot! Thank you! Tish
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment