Friday 26 December 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Digest for Everythingessential@googlegroups.com - 11 updates in 5 topics

I am pretty sure the Frankincense started a detox.  Then a friend did Reike on the dog and last night he was up and walking and this am the cyst is draining profusely -a port has opened. Any suggestions now???


On Friday, December 26, 2014 12:46 AM, "Everythingessential@googlegroups.com" <Everythingessential@googlegroups.com> wrote:


AngelDreams4ever@aol.com: Dec 24 06:23PM -0500

I wrote to Margot also and asked for measurements and amounts but haven't
heard back from her. Could you share the amounts and all the steps as this
sounds like something that would be beneficial to the family. Thanks so much
:)


In a message dated 12/24/2014 3:10:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
knightschiller@gmail.com writes:
 

Could you please give the exact measurements? Such as how much of each
ingredient? I haven't seen this salve before but would love to try it.
 
 
I want to thank everyone for their stories, their journeys, their ideas,
their questions, etc.. Sometimes, just a simple sentence will resonate and
keep me pushing forward. My sister keeps asking how I keep picking myself
up off the floor and try again. This forum is one of the major rungs of
the ladder that I use to stand up. Again, thank everyone for sharing and
baring!
 
On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 10:10:42 AM UTC-5, Margot wrote:
 

"As long as you know we are with you on your journey and each of us would
take a bit of your pain if we could. It's like putting your hand in a
flame and drawing it back quickly to stop the pain, you can't do that it is
just always with you. I hope you continue using the oils and give them a
chance to make changes in your life.
 
Look forward to hearing from you when possible.
 
Pat
"

 
 
 
 
Pat, you are a blessing to so many in this group. I felt the need to put
that out there today. Your words speak volumes; they may be few at times
due to the sheer volume of emails you tend to daily, and the busyness of your
life; yet you choose them wisely and sincerely and they do not go
unnoticed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In other news, speaking of pain, I am not the crafty type in the
LEAST--but I am the desperate type at times! With that being said, after receiving
eleven Prolotherapy injections Friday (8 in my back and 3 in my jaw) and
not being able to move, I made a pain salve (that's the desperate part) on
Sunday night. My husband even let me use some on him! It worked pretty
well---it should have, it was potent! He is always leery, but he felt better!!
 
All Organic Beeswax, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, mango butter, shea
butter, with the addition of: Frankincense, Wintergreen, Rosemary, Basil,
White Fir, Deep Blue, Peppermint, Roman Chamomile, Marjoram and Lavender!!
 

 
 
 
 
A little overboard, but if you had any idea of my pain level, you might
have been apt to try it also. It turned out lovely!
 

 
 
 
 
Like I said, I'm not a person who makes salves all the time, it was my
first time and I was so desperately in pain and am not allowed to take any
NSAIDs during the healing process. (Toughy on the wintergreen!)
 

 
 
 
 
Just thought I would share this someone!!
 

 
 
 
 
Time to start wrapping after I oil up!
 

Love,
 

Margot
 
 
 
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
_http://www.everythingdoterra.com_ (http://www.everythingdoterra.com/)
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to _Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com_
(mailto:Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com) .
To post to this group, send email to
_Everythingessential@googlegroups.com_ (mailto:Everythingessential@googlegroups.com) .
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Deidra A <pcdrodge@hotmail.com>: Dec 25 06:32PM -0800

I used them as directed on the bottle. The first month my pms was non-existent. The 2nd month I had the worst 2 weeks of my life, I'm surprised my husband didn't run away from me. My pms was awful. I couldn't risk another month like that so I stopped taking the phytoestrogen, after I read on here that it could possibly be the cause. I continue to take the bone nutrient and I pop a phytoestrogen if I'm feeling especially moody, I just don't take it all month. I do wonder if I had stayed on it for a while if everything would have balanced out eventually, but I found some other vitamins and supplements that are doing the trick. Good luck! And do part of it helps her, I'm curious.
 
Deidra
Maria Perales <futbolosa@yahoo.com>: Dec 25 05:35AM -0500

Thanks so much for the information. I use extra caution with my son's diet and read somewhere that somebody was not giving her child Microplex because it contained gluten. I read the ingredients and one of them is brewer's yeast. Then, I google that ingredient and it said that brewer's yeast can contain gluten and that it was best to call the company and ask about that specific ingredient. Whenever I purchase something that does not say gluten free on the label, I always question the product before I give it to my son.
 
Again, thanks for the information.
 
Sent from my iPad
 
Passions for Health <passionsforhealth@gmail.com>: Dec 25 05:05AM -0800

When something says it does not contain wheat, that does not mean it does not contain gluten. If it is Gluten Free it should say so. That is why I will not use this product. I am gluten free and do not take any chances.
Sz Alotta <szalotta@gmail.com>: Dec 25 06:06AM -0700

These are the first two responses. If you go back to the web page you will see there were 16 responses which include yours.
 
 
 
Sent from Sz's iPad
 
Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com>: Dec 25 05:40AM -0800

When the LLV first came out the microplex has a gluten ingredient, doTerra
has since changed this to completely non gluten.
 
Pat
 
On Thu, Dec 25, 2014 at 2:35 AM, 'Maria Perales' via Everything essential <
 
--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
Maria Perales <futbolosa@yahoo.com>: Dec 25 02:26PM -0500

For some strange reasons, I did not get those responses.
 
Sent from my iPad
 
Diane Sanders <exdiago@gmail.com>: Dec 25 10:03AM -0800

I'm working with a young man who has a bad case of candida. He has changed
his diet completely, no sugar, gluten-free, no rice, breads, etc, and he's
drinking a lot of water. I got him on the gx/pb cleanse. He was doing
excellent during the 10 days of the Gx Assist, but once he was done with
the 10 days and started the PB, the candida started rearing its head back
up. I want him to do the gx/pb cleanse again but I know he has to "rest"
10 days before starting again (he realizes that fighting candida is a long
uphill battle). My question is, is there anything else he can do with the
oils while we wait for the next round of the cleanse? Thanks so much for
all of your insight!
Maria Brady <myessentialoils@charter.net>: Dec 25 03:40AM -0800

A friend of mine had a cocker, that developed a huge cyst on neck behind
ear. He did frankincense and DDR Prime oil on it. The next morning the
cyst had burst open, awful oozing etc, poured out of it. He continued with
the Frankincense, and within 3 days it was gone, and healing.
 
On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 8:42:38 PM UTC-5, Kris wrote:
Diane Sanders <exdiago@gmail.com>: Dec 25 06:50AM -0800

Also, you might want to post on http://www.thedogoiler.com/contact.html - Skye and her crew are pretty well versed on dog and cat issues.
Christine Meyer <cmcubcreek@yahoo.com>: Dec 25 04:26PM

Thanks Diane---Anne knows the dog is old and may die or need to be put down, but his basis problem is this huge fatty cyst.  I have emailed 'the dog oiler" and will wait for an answer.  Thanks you so much for the information.  Christine Meyer
 
On Thursday, December 25, 2014 8:50 AM, Diane Sanders <exdiago@gmail.com> wrote:

 
Also, you might want to post on http://www.thedogoiler.com/contact.html - Skye and her crew are pretty well versed on dog and cat issues.
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/Everythingessential/quHhCzbn2RQ/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment