Monday 28 April 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Has anyone heard of doTERRA oils causing Liver Damage?

Hi Monica,
My name is Melissa and i was diagnosed with Autoimmune Hepatitis in 1999. I was treated with prednisone in the beginning due to the high liver enzymes for the 1st 3/4 years and then put on immuran in 2002 and still currently on it to date. I hate being on this nasty medicine. I was wondering what oils you used and did you use them internally and topically? I have gone to a Doterra oils class and was scanned. I got the book so far what ive read and want to try is lemongrass, frankencense, marjoram and a few others since they listed help with cirrhosis and spleen etc... My spleen is enlarged due to the cirrhosis and platelets are at 37,000. After my 2nd child was born in 2009 they diagnosed me with severe thrombocytopenia. About a year ago i asked them to cut my immuran to 25mg since the med causes blood abnormalities. The 1st blood test came back with platelets of 49,000 but i never got them any higher :( Im going to the doctor to get checked for lymphoma since this medicine causes it - they tell me high doses but im looking at the fact that it long term use. Im very healthy and eat healthy too. My MELD score is always around a 6 or 7. Im just looking for more natural stuff to try so i can maybe try to get off this immuran. Ive been on it for almost 12 years. They keep telling me "you're on a baby dose" like i have nothing to worry about. I don't know anyone with this disease and no one in my family has it. Would you mind sharing with me your treatment - the essential oils that you are using and if this was all that you have used to treat the disease or are you on the immuran too?. I would greatly appreciate it!!!! I hope you are doing well...God Bless you! Thank you for sharing your story...im a little late seeing it and i hope you are still enrolled to this everythingessential google email site.

Thanks...i hope to hear from you!
Melissa McCumbee

On Friday, November 2, 2012 2:40:15 AM UTC-4, Monica Molinar wrote:

In January 2004, after having been sick for the previous five months, I was finally diagnosed with Autoimmune Hepatitis, and was told that I was lucky to still be alive.

The details of my illness and recovery are long, and I will write about all of that elsewhere, at another time. For now, it is sufficient to say that I learned about and began using essential oils in June 2004, and was helped by them to a certain degree.

In April, 2008, I began using the Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils from doTERRA, and even more noticeable improvements in my health began to appear.
With continual use of doTERRA essential oils and other products (LLV, skin care, hair care, toothpaste, home cleaning products, etc), which have helped me to reduce the toxic load on my body, I can report that, as of September 2012 (exactly nine years after I first became ill, and three years past the 5-year prognosis I had been give.), my liver enzymes are normal, and I am getting stronger and becoming healthier every day!

I chose not to tell others what to do with their health care decisions. I chose to treat my disease in a holistic manner, and rather than causing liver damage, I believe that doTERRA essential oils and oil-enhanced products have helped my body to heal itself, and regenerated my nearly-dead liver.

I do not follow any specific protocol. I simply use the oils every day, in every way I could imagine. I pray to Heavenly Father and seek inspiration to guide me to what I need to do for my health. I pay attention to the quiet promptings of the Spirit, and "trust my gut". Some days I struggle more than others. That is the challenge of having a human body. I choose to find joy in the journey...

I hope this helps,

Monica Molinar

On Nov 1, 2012 9:09 PM, "Cathy" <cathys...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here's the link to the class I did.  Unfortunately the quality of the sound isn't as good as I'd like, but at least it's all there.  I guess maybe I need to invest in a better microphone???  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdote...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment