Tuesday 29 April 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Airplane Travel

I just traveled from the states to Italy with some in my checked luggage and some in a ziplock bag in my carryon. I had no problems going through security or with leakage. The bottles in the ziplock had all been previously opened. I think I had about 8 of the 15 ml bottles and a couple of rollons in the ziplock. The only problem I had was with an opened bottle of fco that leaked a little in my checked bag. Luckily I had it in two ziplocks so it didn't go everywhere. Sz

Sent from Sz's iPad

On Apr 29, 2014, at 4:21 PM, Jennifer Knight <fafaknight80@gmail.com> wrote:

Can anyone give some advice on airplane travel with essential oils?  Only using my oils for a couple months, I've not yet traveled with them (having to go through the rigors of airport security).  Of course, common sense governs, but the bottles can be leaky and I'm a little concerned about getting through security.  Seems simple enough, but I'd like some input.  Thank you so much! 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment